Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Soundgarden set list and recap

I've been meaning to post this since the weekend, and haven't gotten around to it, but my buddy ended grabbing a copy of the Soundgarden set list from their show at The Rave in Milwaukee on Friday Feb. 1st. A show that I also attended and was amazing.
This was by far one of the best concerts I have ever been to. Now I grew up listening to Soundgarden and they were easily one of my favorite non metal bands in that era. When they broke up in the late 90's I thought alright it's over I'll never get to see that band live. I'm glad I was wrong, from the moment they took the stage with "Been Away too Long" to the encore it was a night to be remembered. 

Keep in mind that there was no opening band, no huge stage show, no crazy antics, just four guys on the stage rocking for 2 and a half hours with no break. I think there is a lesson to be learned from other bands.

No comments:

Post a Comment