Monday, September 30, 2013

This weekend's missed Connections: Octoberfest

Sometimes when you wake up on Monday morning you realize what could have been from the weekend, and sometimes it's just a missed connection. Every Monday we will take some select missed connections and post them here. Just doing my civic duty.

Lisa after Oktoberfest - m4w - 29 (Appleton)
I feel silly posting on here, but I would like to talk with you and didn't get a chance to get your phone number when your friend said you had to go right then. On the off chance you see this and want to talk let me know what bet I lost.


Can I have a bite of your corn.... - m4w (Octoberfest in Appleton)
I said "yes"......what I meant was, "Yes.....and if you want dinner and a movie to go along with it, all you have to do is ask."
Sadly....I managed to only say "Yes".


Bobbi - m4w (Appleton Oktoberfest)
It seems you had a bit much to drink yesterday and had to leave abruptly. I hope you made it home with Jericka and her mother. We hung out at University and then grabbed a drink outside in Houdini plaza. If you would like to hang out sometime, send me a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment