Wednesday, April 17, 2013

4th Day of Rider's Edge Course canceled

The weather finally got us. You've seen some video updates from the first few days of my experience at the Doc's Harley Davidson Rider's Edge Course from this past weekend. Well the weather finally got us on Sunday, which of course was supposed to be the final day of the course. Turns out it's not safe to take a road course test on a motorcycle when there is snow coming down sideways. I know a bunch of wimps right? For real though probably a good thing that happened, especially for me. You see Sunday morning as I was getting ready to go we had a family emergency and I spent most of Sunday morning at the hospital. Everyone is OK and no one is hurt, but with that being said I wasn't able to go on Sunday anyway. So the final day with road test has been rescheduled for next week Monday the 22nd. That means I'll be out at Doc's again bright and early at 8AM with the road test at the end of the day. Wish me luck!

Here's a photo of the class taken by the Doc's staff on our 2nd day.

No comments:

Post a Comment