Wednesday, April 3, 2013

In less than 2 weeks it'll be time to (legally) learn how to ride a bike, and by bike I mean motorcycle, and by motorcycle I mean a Harley f****** Davidson. Doc's Harley Davidson is were I'll be living on April 11th-14th taking the Rider's Edge Course. For years this is something I've wanted to do and now that I have 2 little kids it seems like a good time to do it. Actually my 4 years old is almost as excited as I am. She wants to ride a motorcycle with me so bad, it's cute. She also has some her future tattoos figured out and is always asking to record her singing on my microphone in my basement studio. Yup Daddy's girl to say the least.

Here's the thing though money is super tight around the Cutter household and I'm not sure how I'm going to afford a new bike yet, but it is something we'll figure out. My wife and I have friends that like to ride and we can't wait to get out with them. And I never thought I'd say this because all though this is the way I picture it.
 This is probably more realistic.
Spring is here and summer is just around the corner. Happy riding!

No comments:

Post a Comment